1. Members must sign in with their name and membership number and register all guests upon entering. Signed waiver is required.
2. Children 13 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult. Babysitters must be 13 years of age.
3. The pool management will not be responsible for children leaving the premises.
4. Children using the shallow end of the pool must be CLOSELY SUPERVISED by an adult.
5. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers while in the pool.
6. During adult swim, only those 18 years of age and older are allowed in or around the pool. All others must clear the pool deck. (Children Under 3 are allowed with a parent).
7. Food is permitted on the pool deck at any time (due to social distancing). No chewing gum is allowed in the pool area. Please clean up after yourself.
8. No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
9. No glass containers of any kind are allowed on the pool grounds.
10. No smoking is permitted in the pool building or on the pool deck and is only allowed in the designated area of the parking lot.
11. No running on the pool deck.
12. Diving is permitted in designated areas only. Obey the posted diving board rules.
13. No rough play in the pool or on the deck. No pushing or shoving of others into the pool.
14. When using the slide:
• Be in a forward sitting position
• Make sure red area at the base of the slide is clear
• One person at a time on the ladder
15. Flotation devices are allowed only at the discretion of the manager on duty. Please bring your own.
16. NO Ball playing (except for basketball) on pool grounds due to Covid19
17. No lacrosse sticks, lacrosse balls, rollerblades, skateboards, or water guns are permitted on grounds.
18. Adults have priority over children in the use of chairs. No reserving chairs with towels, clothing, etc.
19. Use of profane language is prohibited.
20. No hanging on lifeguard chairs or handicap swing or rails.
21. Children must be 5 years and older to use the sliding board.
Situations arising not specifically covered by the established rules will be handled by the manager on duty. Violation of pool rules will result in the suspension and/or revocation of pool privileges.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE RULES WITH YOUR FAMILY – KEEP OUR POOL SAFE!
• The guest admissions number includes the free admissions included with the purchase of your membership, as well as any extra guest admissions you may have purchased.
• When arriving at the pool, you will be asked to sign in using your membership number. The lifeguard on duty will verify it with your registration card. Children age 13 and over who are permitted to come to the pool without an adult will be indicated on your membership card.
• Your guests are always welcome at Glyndon Pool, but we may ask that you be certain to register each guest upon entering the pool. Failure to properly register guests will result in suspension and/or revocation of your pool privileges. Your cooperation with our guest registration policy will guard against unauthorized use of your guest passes.
1. Only pool members may schedule parties at the Glyndon Pool.
2. Parties must be schedule in person during regular pool hours at the pool office only. All schedule parties are subject to approval by the manager. When scheduling a party, your membership number, a telephone number and expected number of guests must be given to the pool. There is a limit of 25 total guests per party. Parties must be scheduled to end no later than 8:00 p.m.
3. One rain date may be selected at the time of scheduling, which must also be approved by the manager. Rain dates may not conflict with other schedule events and are subjected to availability of personnel.
4. Picnic tables located under the trees may be reserved for parties. Tables underneath the tent in the snack bar area may not be used for parties.
5. Each person attending a party who is not a member of the pool must pay a daily admission fee. Parents may be assured that the lifeguards will carefully supervise partygoers in the pool and on the pool grounds. Adults wishing to stay at a party to watch their children, whether they plan to swim or not, must pay a daily admission fee. The daily admission rates are $10.00 for children and $15.00 for anyone 12 years of age or older.
6. Cleanup is the responsibility of the person scheduling the party. All clean up must be completed by the schedule pool closing time.
Any questions regarding party rules should be directed to the pool manager.